Saturday, August 8, 2009

Learning to Breathe Amongst the Ghosts

This is to document my ascent. I no longer have any question that "what you think and feel and what manifests is always a match" as Esther Hicks has it. It could be that my upbringing prepared me for superstition and I'm a sucker. Maybe. But if I were crazy, I probably wouldn't know it. So I'm going to do my best with I've got while keeping an open mind and heart.

I want document my often clumsy, stumbling path toward freedom. If only to record the twists and turns of my particular route. Toward joy, toward peace, toward exuberance, toward connection, toward happiness and again, freedom. All of which I believe to be our true nature.

As with anything, "there are two points of vibrational relativity-- where you are and where you want to be." I've learned that a lot of what is my "past" is actually something I carry around in my present until it is diffused by the light of awareness. I'm still untying a good bit of it, but mostly, none of it carries the weight it once did. So as you hear some of the sometimes shocking and often absurd details, don't panic. Mostly, these are old news. They're just good backstory for all the crazy that's sure to follow in the days and months to come. So here we go...


No comments:

Post a Comment